Artificial Intelligence in Aerospace and Defense Manufacturing
A&DSS Seattle 2020 will feature a section specifically dedicated to Artificial Intelligence technologies with applications in aerospace and defense.
- Algorithms: machine learning – deep learning – supervised learning – interpretation
- Automation and robotics: software – computer aided manufacturing
- Data processing: data mining – data transmission – data security
- Other technologies
Learn how the Boeing Company is embracing AI:
Other Prime actors as well as the entire supply chain are taking this path, which opens new business opportunities to innovators. Benefits to companies offering innovative and disruptive technologies are compelling:
- Direct access to an audience of aerospace and defense manufacturers eager to explore AI technologies
- Possibility to identify and request meetings with relevant contacts prior to the event
- A matchmaker reserved for vetted professionals and based on pre-arranged meetings
- Save time and money in doing business development
T. +33 1 41 86 41 43.